UBIDOCA manages mail and parcels on behalf of individuals (private accounts) and other companies (business accounts).
UBIDOCA provides each of its private customers with a street in France and a remote access via Internet. Our services are specifically designed for frequent travelers, businessmen, and people with several homes.
For business customers, UBIDOCA provides a registered office address and a storage space dedicated to their products in order to optimize distribution or after-sales service costs.
UBIDOCA was founded by a former expatriate who created the concept in France :
- End of 2004 : after 21 years of expatriation, its founder creates the "mail forwarding via Internet" concept.
- March 2005 : the company is created.
- End of 2005 : UBIDOCA already shows profits ; its capital stock is doubled.
- 2006 : UBIDOCA gets the attention of the first innovative Human Resources Directors looking for solutions for their staff working overseas.
- End of 2006 : The Banque Transatlantique integrates UBIDOCA in its special offering for expatriates "Cap Transat".
- 2007 : UBIDOCA obtains the certification of Cercle Magellan HR & Mobilité Internationale.
- 2007 : First television and radio interviews (see UBIDOCA in the press).
UBIDOCA is constantly developing :
- 2007 : UBIDOCA expands and adapts its premises.
- March 2007 : UBIDOCA obtains the prefectural agreement to provide registered a office address for companies.
- 2018 : The UBIDOCA website is completely redesigned and can be adapted to tablets and smartphones.
Our main references
The demanding certification process put in place by Cercle MAGELLAN made it a genuine Service Quality Label.
The Cercle Magellan is a network of professionals specialized in Human Resources Management with a focus on International Mobility. They organize conferences and seminars where Human Resource Directors can meet, exchange information and discuss new ideas. Le Cercle Magellan was created on June 17th, 1998 after a dozen Human Resources Directors of the largest International Corporations in France expressed the need to meet on a regular basis and discuss better ways to manage the challenges that they faced on a daily basis.
UBIDOCA was chosen by the Banque Transatlantique as exclusive service provider for the management of their customers' postal mail.
The Banque Transatlantique is considered as the leading bank for French expatriates, civil servants and diplomats, since 1881. This innovative bank created a network of selected partners who could provide their customers with an offering tailored to their specific needs.